Yabause 0.9.13, and 10 years !?!
So we’re back again with another big release! it also happens to be Yabause’s 10th anniversary this year(as of September) so more things to celebrate!
10 reasons to enjoy this version of Yabause:
- Working Netlink emulation over LAN/internet
- CD audio emulation fixes
- Support for mdf/mds (version 1) dumps
- GDB stub
- Saturn mouse and 3D control pad
- Awesome new SH2 debugging features
- More user-friendly interface
- At least 0.0.1 more than any previous version
- And of course, better overall emulation
Also, if you want to help contribute to the cause, there’s plenty you can do, and it doesn’t even require programming knowledge!
- We need Translators!
- We need documentation improvements!
- If that doesn’t suit you, how about a $10.10 donation to celebrate our 10th year?
December 17th, 2013 at 6:59 pm
Thanks!!! Great Job! Greetings from Argentina!!
December 18th, 2013 at 8:52 am
Binary zip version has been added to the download page
December 18th, 2013 at 1:07 pm
A win32 version is planned, but we’re currently having some issues doing the build. Once those are resolved, it should go up. Sorry about that.
December 18th, 2013 at 3:16 pm
OK, I’m looking forward for it. Thanks in advance!
December 19th, 2013 at 1:58 am
We will post Mac and Win32 binaries soon.
December 19th, 2013 at 2:03 pm
Greetings and TIA for the Win32 version
December 19th, 2013 at 3:56 pm
Thanks for the release and Happy 10 dev years.
December 20th, 2013 at 3:16 am
Yay! welcome back
December 21st, 2013 at 5:03 am
December 23rd, 2013 at 12:43 am
Great to see a new version!
However, this new version is for me far slower than 0.9.12 (Story of Thor 2, software renderer, OSX 10.9 on macbook air)
December 26th, 2013 at 7:54 am
Thank you all for the hard work! I’ll wait for the win 32 bits version…
Cheers from Brazil!
December 27th, 2013 at 5:37 am
Thanks for the update, I’m also waiting for the win32 version.